Moving and feeding
Cobots for pick & place
Realizing a handling task is more than just pick and place. It’s about the right overall solution.
For this purpose, Faude developed a collaborative gripper that meets the safety requirements of the specification standard for collaborative robots ISO / TS 15066 fulfills and thus enables direct collaboration between humans and robots. Automobile manufacturers also rely on ergonomic work processes for feeding and moving with an overall solution including the collaborative gripper from Faude Tec and a lightweight robot.
A solution from FAuDE Tec includes:
- The right cobot / robot for your task, there is now a wide range of providers, in particular UR, KUKA, FANUC, Yaskawa or Doosan
- Products tailored to the robot to meet the occupational safety guidelines
- The gripper tailored to your product with gripper fingers, or alternatively with a suction gripper system
- Project planning, construction, mechanical construction and software development
- On-site instruction and commissioning
- CE marking and documentation of your automation solution