CE marking and risk assessment
Risk assessment for cobots
CE marking and risk assessments apply to both standard industrial robots and cobots
In most cases, operators and manufacturers also need a risk assessment as part of the CE marking of machines and systems.
For this purpose, all possible hazards are analyzed and measures to minimize risks are determined. The requirements of national legislation as well as international guidelines and standards must be taken into account.
Our experienced specialists develop a suitable risk assessment for your robotic system. The focus is on a practice-oriented, structured and target-oriented assessment of the system.
The services of FAuDE Tec:
- Technical inspection of the system
- Consideration of the applicable standards, guidelines and regulations
- Risk assessment of the system, identification and assessment of existing hazards
- Creation of safety measures to reduce danger spots
- Risk assessment and assessment